Testosterone is a steroid derived from cholesterol. In itself, it is practically not active. The working form of dihydrotestosterone is formed in conjunction with the protein enzyme 5alpha reductase. In this form, the substance is involved in the formation of human systems and organs at every stage of life, starting with the uterus.
This hormone is the main building material of the gonads, participates in spermatogenesis, creates a sexual desire with the instinct of reproduction. Without it it is impossible to regulate muscle and fat mass, protection against diseases of the vessels, heart, musculoskeletal system. Testosterone is responsible for the mood, the proper functioning of the brain, increases the degree of memory, accelerates the learning process, stimulates thinking.
Laboratory rate for women is 0.24-2.75 nmol / liter. Men need much more hormones – 11-33 nanomoles / liter. The level is set for another 4 weeks of fetal development during pregnancy. It is during this period that the future baby is laid, the formation of a prostate and seminal vesicles for a man is laid.
In the teenage years, testosterone is increased. In boys there is a growth of a skeleton in the area of the chest, shoulders, jaw, forehead, manifestation of cadaver. Following, thicken vocal cords, the voice becomes rough. Herbs on the face, chest, abdomen, legs, armpits and pubes are intensifying. Sex organs swell, preparing to create offspring.
In mature men, steroid is responsible for the resistance of the nerve excitation. Its production reduces anxiety, neutralizing cortisol (stress hormone), promotes cheerfulness and moderate aggressiveness in actions.
By the age of 35, protein synthesis with testosterone is slowing down. In connection with this fact begins the extinction of physical and sexual functions, there are noticeable health problems: disturbed potency and heart rhythm, increased irritability, osteoporosis, weakened vessels, increases the risk of Alzheimer’s. When the male hormone is affected, these problems begin much earlier.
To the provocateurs of the critical reduction of testosterone include:
- Physical injury of genital organs.
- Renal and adrenal insufficiency.
- Chronic prostatitis.
- Some medications. Glucocorticoids Anabolics Long-term administration of drugs with magnesium sulfate, cytostatics, tetracycline, spironoprolactone and other substances that reduce the synthesis of steroid with tissues.
- Malnutrition. Deficiency of protein. Long hunger strike Excessive passion for coffee, salt, sugar, fats.
- Bad Habits. Long-term smoking Alcoholism. Addiction.
- Unnormal dream
- Reduced physical activity.
- Constant stresses.
- Age older than 35-40 years.
There is also evidence of some of the effects of bisphenol on reducing testosterone. The element is often found in poor-quality household chemicals (soaps, deodorants, lotions, cleaning products) and plastic utensils.
Signs of decreased testosterone in men
Lack of steroid is expressed by physical and psychological characteristics.
- Reduced or absent sexual desire (libido).
- Loose thinness. Lack of muscular relief. Complications in the muscle mass set.
- Weakness. Reduced physical endurance.
- Lack of vital tone. Apathy. Fast fatigability.
- Slow metabolism. Overweight. Fatty deposits by the female type (abdomen, thighs, chest).
- Underdeveloped gender attributes. Few vegetation on the face and body, high voice voices.
- Regular mood disorders. Inflammation Draconcil (especially sharply for no apparent reason).
- Prone to depression.
- Distracted attention. Difficulties with storing information, concentration.
- Pathological mental defects.
How to increase testosterone in men
The process of increasing can be done in different ways, but they all will have the same direction. Positive result is considered when it is possible to achieve stable effects:
Return of interest in sexual life.
- Improvement of general well-being.
- Improve mood
- Improve brain work.
- Strengthen and support the condition of bone tissue.
- Normalization and support of external sexual characteristics (hemorrhage, timbre of voice).
- Increase in muscle mass.
- Reduction of fat accumulation.
- Specialists recommend that you approach the problem solving comprehensively, pay attention to natural methods. Unilateral treatment often increases sexual desire, but does not stabilize the general state of the organism.